Here at Quality Septic Inc., we know from experience just how unpleasant it is to have to deal with a septic emergency. Our team wants to help you avoid any septic disasters whenever possible, and the best way to do that is to learn to identify the signs of trouble early on so you can get them taken care of promptly. In this article, we’ll go over a few warning signs of impending trouble to help you tell whether you need septic system repair.
- Backups- One sign that you need septic system repair is backups in your drains or toilets. If water or sewage from your tank is making its way back into your home, something is definitely wrong, and we encourage you to give our team at Quality Septic Inc. a call to come have a look.
- Slow Drains- Similarly, if your drains start to take longer and longer to fully empty, it’s likely that you have a septic problem.
- Foul Odors- Another indicator that you may need septic system repair is a persistent foul, sewage-y smell in your home or yard. If you notice a disgusting smell that won’t go away, you should give our team a call.
- Standing Water- Puddles of standing water on your lawn are yet another sign that you may need septic system repair.
- Lush Grass- Lastly, distinctly lush, green patches in your lawn can also indicate a need for septic system repair. This phenomenon is usually caused by leakage from your tank or drain field giving the surrounding grass an extra boost, and it’s a sign that you should call our team at Quality Septic Inc. as soon as possible to get the problem taken care of.